RE: virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 23:30:33 MDT

    ....with regards to the baby similarity; "feminine" features go in that
    direction anyways...softer chin, softer nose, largish eyes....even guys
    labelled as "cute" by women share some of those characteristics. i've heard
    that symetry (spelling?) is a factor, but that the only universal 'beauty
    factor' shared by all cultures is that of cleanliness.

    ....doesnt youth or youthful look seem attractive for breeding purposes and
    health?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".