RE: virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 23:44:29 MDT

    ....i suppose you are correct. i was likely operating under one of the
    conditions i had stated when writing that bit; people are often too wary of
    what others will think when commenting on such things - i suppose i too fell
    into that crack. although seeing as how she now has a significantly reduced
    time to be 'beautiful' compared to a natural born beauty, i wouldnt be
    surprised if she went about 'gettin' what's hers' like a tigress. so i
    would still stay away from her.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".