RE: virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 01:22:47 MDT

    Bill MacKinnon
    Sent: 10 May 2004 12:31 AM

    By the way, Blunderov, are you in S. Africa? Saw your e-mail address. I was
    there a couple of years ago and loved it.
    Game parks, Sun City, George, and Cape Town. A wonderful place. Can't wait
    to go back.

    [Blunderov] Hello Bill. Yes I am from SA. If you ever do fetch up in Jo'burg
    (all Virians please take note) you are welcome to stay with us. We belong to
    a peace organization called Servas which facilitates travel and contact
    between cultures and we are quite used to putting folks up for a while.

    http://www.servas.org/index.php?id=InfoCenter%3AWeb+sites%3AInternational%3A
    Welcome%21

    (The politburo has approved a four year plan to move to Cape Town, so the
    venue will eventually change but not the offer.)

    A frank Zappa fan! You don't happen to play chess do you?

    Best Regards

    Heavenly Bank Account (Frank Zappa)

    And if these words you do not heed
    Your pocketbook just kinda might recede
    When some man comes along and claims a godly need
    He'll clean you out right through your tweed

    That's right, remember there's a big difference
    between kneeling down and bending over...

    He's got twenty million dollars
    In his Heavenly Bank Account...
    All from those chumps who was
    Born Again
    Oh yeah, oh yeah

    He's got seven limousines
    And a private plane...
    All for the use of his
    Special Friends
    Oh yeah, oh yeah
    He's got thousand-dollar suits
    And a Wembley Tie...
    Girls love to stroke it
    While he's on the phone
    Oh yeah, oh yeah

    At the House of Representatives
    He's a groovy guy...
    When he Gives Thanks
    He is not alone...

    He is dealin'
    He is really dealin'
    IRS can't determine
    Where The Hook is

    It is easy with the Bible
    To pretend that
    You're in Show Biz

    And a one, and a two, and a...

    They won't get him
    They will never get him
    For the naughty stuff
    That he did

    It is best in cases like this
    To pretend that
    You are stupid

    He's got Presidential Help
    All along the way
    He says the grace
    While the lawyers chew
    Oh yeah
    They sure do

    And the Governors agree to say:
    "He's a lovely man!"
    He makes it easier for
    Them to screw
    All of you...
    Yes, that's true!

    'Cause he helps put The Fear of God
    In the Common Man
    Snatchin' up money
    Everywhere he can
    Oh yeah
    Oh yeah

    He's got twenty million dollars
    In his Heavenly Bank Account
    You ain't got nothin', people
    TAX THE CHURCHES!
    You ain't got nothin', people
    TAX THE BUSINESSES OWNED BY THE CHURCHES!
    You ain't got nothin', people
    Thank the man...oh yeah
    (That's right!
    You ain't got nothing an' they got it all
    And your miserable ass is up against the wall
    The only thing you have not tried
    Is the sport of chumps
    An' that's: suicide...)