Re: virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: Bill MacKinnon (bmackinn@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon May 10 2004 - 12:00:43 MDT

    > [Blunderov] Hello Bill. Yes I am from SA. If you ever do fetch up in
    > Jo’burg (all Virians please take note) you are welcome to stay with
    > us. We belong to a peace organization called Servas which facilitates
    > travel and contact between cultures and we are quite used to putting
    > folks up for a while.
    >

    > http://www.servas.org/index.php?
    > id=InfoCenter%3AWeb+sites%3AInternational%3AWelcome%21
    >
    > (The politburo has approved a four year plan to move to Cape Town, so
    > the venue will eventually change but not the offer.)
    >
    > A frank Zappa fan! You don’t happen to play chess do you?
    >

    > Looks like commendable work you do there. World peace. I like the
    > sound of that.

    Jo'burg was a blur to me, didn't see much, but know you will like Cape
    Town. A Beautiful city.
    My friends live in Blumfontane and insist on being travel guides, but I
    will look you up on the next trip for a few Castle's
    and a quick game of chess.

    Cheers,
    Bill

    The last election just laid the foundation of the next 500
    years of Dark Ages. - F Zappa

    How did he know?