Re:virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 15:45:29 MDT

    [Mermaid] and oh...drsebby...'have a go at her'?? i hope you get yourself tested regularly...also another good reason to use protection...you might accidentally breed...

    [Sebby] - !! oh, shit...the temptation to reply to this provocative, inferential, suggestive, 'interpret-it-as-you-will' comment is strong. but after learning how to survive my step-mothers dagger filled words as a child, i know i can do this...for the betterment of the CoV, i know i can resist.

    thankyou ma'm, may i have another.

    [rhinoceros]
    Come one Sebby. There are people who would be thrilled by this kind of negative attention but they are too dull to bring it on. Don't make me post a poll. :P

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30276>