RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 14 2004 - 22:06:26 MDT

    ....not to jump to conclusions but: two things i took note of when i saw
    the full video....

    1. how absolutely, incredibly still he was whilst sitting in front of his
    killers.

    2. no blood really seen. when his head was held up in front of the camera,
    for a few seconds, there was only one 'glop' of blood/tissue to fall from
    his severed neck, and absolutely none spewing from the actual moments of
    decapitation.

    3. the video quality was incredibly poor.

    4. he didnt seem to make any attempts to scream or open his mouth even when
    being forced down on his side or during the cutting.

    ....maybe this is just another 'we didnt land on the moon' theory, but i
    wouldnt throw it out the door just yet.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".