RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 01:07:36 MDT

    Erik Aronesty
    Sent: 15 May 2004 03:58 AM

    This came from an anonymous source. Not saying I believe all of this, but...
    have any of you ever seen "The Life of David Gale?". Maybe there's a
    parallel here?

    [Blunderov] You have done nothing to allay to dark suspicions that have been
    lurking in the back of my mind Erik. A black op? Naah can't be...

    It struck me at the time I saw the video (not all of it - just the TX
    version) that Nick Berg seemed curiously immobile. I thought 'At least they
    drugged him'.

    And I still can't find a translation of the tape.

    Very peculiar. An American Jew wanders around Iraq, unescorted, for three
    months.

    Naah, can't be.

    Best Regards