RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 02:34:45 MDT

    Dr Sebby
    Sent: 15 May 2004 09:55 AM
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

    ...this probably means nothing, but it's interesting that the two different
    sites i saw the video on, i found it impossible to fast forward it, replay
    little bits of it, or save it to my computer. just play it through from the

    beginning.

    ...the vid quality is soooo poor it's bizarre. one movement , a sort of
    shoulder shrugging is done about 3 times, but is oddly 'jerk-like'. there
    appears to be very very little blinking going on, but its so fuzzy that it
    could easily have been edited in.

    ....still skeptical, but interested in hearing more theories.

    [Blunderov] Yes. It was the lack of blinking that made me think drugs. And
    when the executioner pulled him over on to his left side by his hair, Berg
    looked as immobile as a dummy. He did not seem startled at the sudden
    assault; his head and eyes remained fixed on the camera.

    Possibly he was paralysed with terror. But the eyes didn't move...

    Best Regards