RE: virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 15 2004 - 01:54:30 MDT

    ...this probably means nothing, but it's interesting that the two different
    sites i saw the video on, i found it impossible to fast forward it, replay
    little bits of it, or save it to my computer. just play it through from the
    beginning.

    ...the vid quality is soooo poor it's bizarre. one movement , a sort of
    shoulder shrugging is done about 3 times, but is oddly 'jerk-like'. there
    appears to be very very little blinking going on, but its so fuzzy that it
    could easily have been edited in.

    ....still skeptical, but interested in hearing more theories.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".