virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Casey (cmanisca@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun May 16 2004 - 16:26:39 MDT

    [Joe]
    That has been the opinion of the average Palestinian for some time now, and I haven't heard many ass-kicking calls issued in respect to them.

    [Casey]
    Two wrongs don't make a right, or at least that's what I was taught to believe from an early age. Are you saying that calls for an "ass kicking" will eventually turn the tide of Palestinian and Israeli aggressions? I don't think so. You'll only inflame the millions of people who are disenfranchised with the entire Palestinian debacle.

    ----
    This message was posted by Casey to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30303>