virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 15:29:32 MDT

    [DrSebby]
    ....i once asked an open-minded israeli gal a big 'what-if': what would happen if the usa carved new jersey out and gave it to israel...how many israelis would have no problem leaving the "holy land" and moving to a peaceful nice piece of property? she estimated that about 75-80% would be more than happy to move out of the hell-zone they currently live in. interesting.

    [rhinoceros]
    I guess her home was already in the USA, but this is not such a bad idea.

    Crap... why didn't anyone think of it back in 1948. Real estate was much cheaper and I bet that more than 81% would have been happy to move to New Jersey.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30303>