RE: virus: Depleted uranium

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Wed May 19 2004 - 23:44:29 MDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-virus@lucifer.com [mailto:owner-virus@lucifer.com] On Behalf Of
    Joe Dees
    Sent: 20 May 2004 01:13 AM
    To: virus@lucifer.com
    Subject: RE: virus: Depleted uranium

    Joe Dees
    Sent: 19 May 2004 09:39 PM

    The author, citing evidence, depicts Massey as an emotionally unstable
    opportunist and his interviewer as an elaborating anti-Bush partisan both of
    which call into serious question the original article's credibility.

    ----
    [Blunderov] Shooting the messenger. Which bit isn't true?
    Best Regards
    No, showing the messenger to be a liar; a likely liar about the DU episodes
    (which were never a concern of Massey's in his previous interviews, but were
    previous concerns of Paul Rockwell), and a certain liar about the candy and
    gunfire scenario, clearly lifted off a Muslim hate site.  These lies being
    exposed, and the biases of both the interviewer and the interviewee being
    clear, the rest of the contentions then come under serious question.
    But, of course, none of this is clear to you.  Since their biases are
    equivalent to yours, they are invisible to you, as also, apparently, was the
    exposing of lies which you dearly desire to be prejudice-confirming truths.
    ----
    [Blunderov] When you have proof that these are lies I might be interested in
    continuing this conversation.
    I remains only to add that Bush et al are clearly monstrous war criminals. I
    hope they get their just desserts.