RE: virus: Re:Jerusalem Post promotes genocide?

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 09:57:11 MDT

    [Blunderov] Joe, all this stuff you are posting is useless fluff and I
    seriously doubt whether anyone is giving it more than a glance. The horse is
    gone. Too late to shut the stable door now. Give it up. It's a lost cause.
    Best Regards

    [Kalkor]
    Agreed!

    Yesterday, Joe, I recieved 21 messages from you in my inbox. Exactly
    one-third by number (and much less than that by word-volume) appeared to
    contain original thought from you. The rest?

    You guessed it folks! Another flood of quoted articles! Not 20 article links
    in a single message, no, that would be too easy... instead, the ENTIRE
    quoted article in each message! Articles with widely varying subject matter
    posted with identical subjects!

    Allow me to pause for the vomit...

    But wait! I mentioned those other one-third that appeared to have original
    thought from you, Joe. Lets take a look at those shall we?

    First one starts out: "No, we should hold ourselves to higher standards..."
    whatsoever, just some out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Second one starts out: "Syrian and Iranian and yemeni and..." in response to
    WHOM and WHAT? No earthly idea. No markup or quotes whatsoever, just some
    out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Third one starts out: "The monstrous war criminals include..." in response
    to WHOM and WHAT? No earthly idea. No markup or quotes whatsoever, just some
    out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Fourth one starts out: "Every foreign jihadi who journeys..." in response to
    WHOM and WHAT? No earthly idea. No markup or quotes whatsoever, just some
    out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Fifth one starts out: "Not equivalent, because the civilian deaths..." in
    response to WHOM and WHAT? No earthly idea. No markup or quotes whatsoever,
    just some out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Sixth one starts out: "Iraq is not an unjust war of aggression..." in
    response to WHOM and WHAT? No earthly idea. No markup or quotes whatsoever,
    just some out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Seventh one starts out: "Then, according to your logic, if Germany..." in
    response to WHOM and WHAT? No earthly idea. No markup or quotes whatsoever,
    just some out-of context rambling from the hip.

    Now, Joe, we are all quite well aware by now of what your opinions are
    regarding the war in Iraq, wars elsewhere, our political systems, WMD,
    etc...

    So could you please SHUT THE FUCK UP until you have something to say that
    suprises and interests us? You're like a Teddy Ruxpin right now, at least
    that's how I see it. I'd really like you to modulate your volume until you
    can find a new tape to put in.

    Ostensibly, this forum is about the study of Memetics. The LEAST you could
    do is put all your quoted articles into ONE message, markup your replies at
    least minimally so we know who you're talking to and why, and take at least
    one of your replies per day and instead analyze what you're replying to from
    a memetic standpoint for our benefit.

    Please consider for a moment that this forum has a different purpose than
    the one you seem to prefer: perhaps this is a place where we all can
    contribute to the benefit of each other, rather than just a soap box for you
    to spew the opinions of others. Your attitude seems to me, at least,
    typically western. MY SOAP BOX MY SOAP BOX MY SOAP BOX MINE MINE MINE MINE!

    I just think maybe you should try, today, to change perspective a little.
    Maybe the forum will be a commune, today, with each person putting in
    according to ability and taking out according to need. Instead of a big fat
    rat consuming all the bandwidth.

    And if the rat stays, I for one have no problem stomping the life out of it.
    What say you, folks?

    I have nothing more on the subject.

    Kalkor