RE: virus: Depleted uranium

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 08:45:34 MDT

    Thanks for that document, Rhino. I wondered what the background of that
    picture was. Fisk shook Saddam's two years ago, and is a saint to the
    anti-war left, whereas old Rummie shook his hand 21 years ago and this is
    supposed to impute hypocrisy as to his current actions. I am staggered
    this is still used for propaganda purposes in the 21st century.

    Saddam's mass murdering and oppression of his people was for some the chief
    motivation in their support of the war. In that sense these figures are
    strongly relevant to any Iraq thesis.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan