RE: virus: Depleted uranium

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 10:04:13 MDT

    [Jonathan Davis]
    Thanks for that document, Rhino. I wondered what the background of that picture was. Fisk shook Saddam's two years ago, and is a saint to the anti-war left, whereas old Rummie shook his hand 21 years ago and this is supposed to impute hypocrisy as to his current actions. I am staggered this is still used for propaganda purposes in the 21st century.

    [rhinoceros]
    Fisk is a journalist. When he shakes Saddam or Bin Laden's hand that means he is abouit to talk to them and scribble something. Rummie is a politician. When he talks to someone it often means that they are onto something, good, bad, or irrelevant.

    The reason I posted the picture first was to get your attention to reading about the whole deal. I am learning.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30322>