virus: Fw: Evernight: A call to Veterans

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 09:57:11 MDT

    Very cool game.

    http://www.evernightgame.com/

    It's massively multiplayer, highly strategic, and it takes only 10 minutes a day to play, so it doesn't eat into a busy schedule.

    The game was falling apart before the players formed a coalition to buy it and save it... Since then it's been fast and functional and better than before.

    The best part of the game is the intricate diplomacy it teaches you and the tight-knit community of players.

    It's purely web based and there's no “god problem” like there is in other mmorpg's.