Re:virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: rhinoceros (rhinoceros@freemail.gr)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 15:38:40 MDT

    [Joe Dees]
    I have been posting a lot of articles lately, and will curtail this practice, although I will not end it altogether, as it is sometimes necessary to balance an article posted by another CoV member.

    [rhinoceros]
    It seems obvious (at least to me) that an article appearing in our mailboxes does not necessarily balance anything. First, it will have to be read, and second, it will have to convince. It may well bring the opposite effect if it is perceived as part of a childish practice, same as pulling one's sleeve or persistently putting something in front of their face.

    A questions is "how do you know?" Well, you don't. Some people are more skilled than others at reading clues, but the end result is always there.

    ----
    This message was posted by rhinoceros to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30318>