Re: virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 03:27:34 MDT

    [quote from: Walter on 2004-05-21 at 12:16:18]
    Mermaid,

    These are VERY grown folks here. No one is responsible for anyone elses actions except their own.

    Repectfully,

    Walter

    Walter, I agree with what you are saying. Noone is responsible for anyone else's action, but Limbic is responsible for Joe Dees' return. I believe that it is fair for this audience to expect him to rein in JD in as he argued for his presence. You know, if I could do it(without killing myself or arguing to death), I'd do it. I cant. Nobody could. Thats why Joe Dees was asked to leave in the first place, remember?

    Joe Dees: wtf do you mean by 'balance'? Since you dont receive emails anyways, why not take the iraq talk to its alloted place...that is..someplace...other than the virus bbs section.

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30318>