RE: virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 04:21:29 MDT

    Dear Mermaid,

    Yes, I supported (and still do wholeheartedly) Joe being normalised here. I
    reject the notion that that implied he was subjecting himself to my control
    or that he needs to be reigned in. I love the man and his writing hence my
    recent encouragement for more Joe content and less forwarded opinion.

    TO MERMAIDS MASTER: I would like to have a word with you about your
    protégé's education & manners. Can you reign her in? When can we talk
    urgently? Contact me on the usual Masters' frequency.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan