RE: virus: A Diversion

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 00:31:09 MDT

    [Mermaid]

    for lack of imagination..here is a question..

    if thoughts and actions are 'investments'...what/how will you invest today
    that will reap rewards to benefit future generations in the long
    run..possibly after your time...

    amuse me, folks...the current topics...a tad depressing for me...

    [Kalkor]
    My trade is about improving quality of life, and teaching people how to do
    the same for themselves. It's about nurturing touch, something that has been
    proven to be a human NEED, a nutritional requirement. Something we get too
    little of these days.

    With every step I take in this wondrous direction, I learn a bit more about
    how the human body and the human mind really interact on a day-to-day basis.
    I learn a bit more about sensorimotor feedback and how essential it is to
    the functioning of the organism. I learn a little bit more about the phrase
    "feel good" from perspectives I never knew even existed a few short months
    ago.

    I hope that my voyage of discovery through this body and this world will
    allow me to teach people to better understand themselves and others, how to
    bring nurturing touch to their own lives and the lives of others, and how to
    improve quality of life for a time or for a lifetime.

    I think it's a good start. Any thoughts? Feelings?

    Kalkor