RE: virus: Milosovic mention

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 17:07:23 MDT

    ...Milosovic seemed duped by the U.S. - his country and people were being
    slowly swallowed up by over-birthing albanians(who DO have their own
    country). they were doing a gradual, hostile takeover. Milosovic told them
    to get out or else. they did not heed his warning so he started his
    retaliatory attack. For the USA, if we fought against him, we would have
    the option of placing a military base in the midst of a very crucial
    area...a peerless jump-off point for any of the surrounding areas -
    including the mid-east. talk to someone from the area regarding the
    albanians and what sort of activities they made habit prior to being
    declared unwelcome.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".