Re: virus: Milosovic mention

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Fri May 21 2004 - 18:18:48 MDT

    Over birthing attack? Sorry, but that's a really sick analysis.

    If your proud enough of your genes, and you have the ability to feed and clothe a child, then go ahead and make babies.

    I'm fed up with intellectuals and creative people, BTW, who don't have kids or who accuse other of having too many.

    If intellectuals don't breed, then what the heck are we “naturally selecting for”??