Re: virus: Milosovic mention

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 06:53:41 MDT

    ....i dont think the case can be made that albanians can properly take care
    of 10 kids...considering that they had to move into another nation with a
    very low birthrate to do so. and i dont think these particular albanians
    were exactly the cream of the genetic crop. when "ability" to care for a
    litter of kids means forcing others to pick up the slack....then i have the
    ability to buy a new car...please forward me your credit card information.

    ...btw, Erik...are you suggesting that expanding our world population is a
    good thing?

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".