RE: virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 04:37:37 MDT

    [quote from: Jonathan on 2004-05-22 at 04:21:29]
    Dear Mermaid,

    Yes, I supported (and still do wholeheartedly) Joe being normalised here. I
    reject the notion that that implied he was subjecting himself to my control
    or that he needs to be reigned in. I love the man and his writing hence my
    recent encouragement for more Joe content and less forwarded opinion.

    TO MERMAIDS MASTER: I would like to have a word with you about your
    protégé's education & manners. Can you reign her in? When can we talk
    urgently? Contact me on the usual Masters' frequency.

    Kind regards

    Jonathan

    ok..WHAT writing? its just fucking cut and paste..and all in the same vein...we have been through this before...ok...forget about what i said and demand of you...but...dont you feel a tad responsible for inflicting joe dees and his screeds upon us again? i guess not...

    my master's gone running to the hills...wanna a piece of me?

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30318>