RE: virus: FW: News Coverage as a Weapon

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 05:07:47 MDT

    [Blunderov] Spoken like a scholar and a gentleman. I hope your e-mail can be
    restored.

    Do you have ANY idea how many times we have been promised flood control...when you proposed his return to cov(he was never banned..he chose to leave because he was admonished), you didnt know the full story(or so i am assuming)...you have NO idea how much grief this community had to bear..how many friendships strained...how much bandwidth eaten up....because of Joe Dees' ability to lie through his teeth re his flooding restraint..his faithful 'fellow fighter' is always limbic..fine, you didnt know that the first time..i recall someone protesting, but it died down a quick defensive death...joe dees is on probation...for a reason...and a damn fucking good reason...everyone else here is probably too nice and polite to tell you that..not me...well..now, you do...with all due respect, blunderov(really, i do respect you), there is nothing scholarly or gentlemanly about joe dees' repeating his previous obsession...do we have to take a fucking poll to find out how much we, as a group, detest joe dees' ramblings...yo
    u dont have to take my word for it...you must have seen the proof for yourself...the same pattern of list abuse....i request you to join the majority of the group in asking joe dees to stop flooding our inboxes...you are free to take sides..but responsibility ALWAYS goes with the decisions we make...i am speaking out of frustration..not that i have anything against you...or that i wish to be rude...

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30318>