virus: Re:Infecticon 2004!

From: Zloduska (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 14:03:56 MDT

    Well, I remember saying that end of May and first half of June we would definately be out of the country. I said the only way June would be remotely possible is if it were the last weekend of that month, but I still doubted we'd be able to make it. There is still a slight chance though, so'll we will see what happens when we get back, and still try to fly out there that weekend, depending on many factors. If we do, it will probaby be decided at very last minute, but we'll keep in touch.

    ----
    This message was posted by Zloduska to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30268>