Re: virus: The Rumsfeld wriggle.

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 14:11:30 MDT

    Perhaps the camera was there so the images could be leaked?

    The intention being that we would incite a major Jihad.

    I recall a theory that Bush & Co. are messianic lunatics trying to bring about a Christian apocalypse. The best way to do that is to create a political situation that justifies a nuclear attack (fire from god).

    Self-fulfilling prophecy rears its hideous, misshapen head.