RE: virus: The Rumsfeld wriggle.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat May 22 2004 - 15:40:57 MDT

    Erik Aronesty
    Sent: 22 May 2004 10:12 PM

    Perhaps the camera was there so the images could be leaked?

    The intention being that we would incite a major Jihad.

    I recall a theory that Bush & Co. are messianic lunatics trying to bring
    about a Christian apocalypse. The best way to do that is to create a
    political situation that justifies a nuclear attack (fire from god).

    Self-fulfilling prophecy rears its hideous, misshapen head.

    ---
    [Blunderov] Much as I would like to say that it's impossible, who knows?
    Maybe.
    Getting back to the photographs; I see that an officer has resigned rather
    than faces charges of photographing his female colleagues in the showers at
    Abu Ghraib.
    http://news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9630291%255E1702,00.html
    They really do seem to have had a thing for amateur photography in that
    place. And plenty of cameras with which to indulge their creative impulses
    too. Do armies really allow all their troops to take unofficial cameras into
    battlezones? Think of the intelligence implications. What sort of general
    would allow that to happen?
    Best Regards