Re: virus: Diversion 2

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 18:22:14 MDT

    The quickest way to profit at that budget, however, is a kiosk retail shop in a mall. For fun, you could try novelty sex items. That's good for a kiosk because it rarely justifies a whole store in a mall...

    Depends on your location though. In New York, for example, there are big franchises for that sort of thing, and you wouldn't last at a kiosk.

    Running a business is, in and of itself, enjoyable if you like being your own boss. You can always put your best effort into the areas you enjoy, and hire people for the rest.

    At $1000, you could do anything.

    Some businesses don't require a lot of money.

    For example, consulting, real estate, and job placement firms can all be started from home, easily and with little/no overhead over normal living costs.