Re:virus: Nick Berg email I got

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sun May 23 2004 - 16:47:49 MDT

    Spengler is one of the four most interesting regular theorist-commentators on the WOT that I have found.

    The Complete Spengler can be found at:

    http://www.atimes.com/atimes/others/spengler.html

    The other three are Victor Davis Hanson

    http://victorhanson.com/index.html

    Steven Den Beste at USS Clueless

    http://www.denbeste.nu/

    and

    Wretchard at The Belmont Club

    http://belmontclub.blogspot.com/

    The archives are rich with nuggets of insight and interesting perspectives. I highly recommend them. To read through these four is to get an education.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30304>