virus: Bomb scare on Wall St.

From: Erik Aronesty (erik@zoneedit.com)
Date: Mon May 24 2004 - 13:27:26 MDT

    Can't get back into my office today because of a bomb scare. I decided not to stick around and see if it was a real bomb, so I wandered south and wound up in the National Museum of the American Indian... George Gustav Heye Center.

    Did you know that conical woven baskets were used to carry berries, as opposed to cylindrical, so that the pressure of a full basket wouldn't crush the ones on the bottom?

    Interesting stuff.