RE: virus: Warning Signals

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 03:23:29 MDT

    ...i'll make this brief as possible. my best 'guess' as to some things that
    have happened....

    1. 9-11 was known by the bush admin...all they probably knew was that some
    planes were going to be hijacked...and maybe knew or guessed they would be
    flown into something. they likely did NOT know how severe the damage would
    be.

    (Joe) They knew that aircraft hijackings were included in a list of terror plans upon which Al Qaeda was working, but they had no inkling of a potential target, ir even that there WAS a target (beyond the planes themselves). Al Qaeda had not previously used aircraft as missiles; the US administration most likely surmised that any planes hijacked would subsequently be employed as leverage in an attempt to get the US to release, say, Abdul Rahman, and/or some other terrorists, or to accede to other demands.

    2. they knew this was being planned, and allowed it to happen so as to
    create the perfect alibi for attacking iraq...a quick and useless
    assault/food drop mission on pakistan...and then the REAL objective.

    They knew that many things were being planned, but not any specifics, and, most precisely, not that this specific action was being planned.

    3. the abu-graib prison fiasco was not an expected event...and very hurtful
    to our occupation and thus bush's interests.

    Rather, it has been hurtful to American interests, and the interests of Iraqis, democracy, and Iraqi democracy (these being the American interests).

    4. berg beheading orchestrated by CIA ops....probably falsified a record
    saying they let him out of their custody, in reality just kept him, killed
    him (humanely at least) and then made this b.s. video blaming the enemy so
    as to swell support not so much for our troops but our very presence there.

    (Joe) Simply unbelievable. Berg was witnessed, by acquaintances, in a Baghdad internet cafe subsequent to his release, emailing his parents (they received the email - we know this because he discussed some of the contents with his acquaintances - like his concern over accepting the US offer of a plane ride out due to his concern over the trip to the Baghdad airport via 'RPG Alley", and his decision to attempt an overland exit through Syria instead)

    5. this whole iraq situation exists primarily to create a large cash flow
    for bush's good ol' boy friends and his own long term family dynasty as well
    as those in the 'inner-circle'. parallel interest might be a born-again
    christian revival of the crusades. i personally dont like islam either but
    there are better ways of dealing with hornet nests than wading into them
    with your fists swinging. there ya go...that's what my best guess is.

    I actually think that there were many reasons, but none of them have to do with oil (except on the bribed France, Germany and high-UN-official obstructionist side). Nor do they have to do with fat contracts for Halliburton or Bechtol (who are both out of the top five US corporations in contract value, well below the 5 billion mark combined). They have to do with:
    1) Preserving the credibility of UN resolutions in spite of itself
    2) Paying a debt of honor and credibility that the US owed to the democracy-desiring Iraqis who, answering to a US call, revolted in Iraq at the end of Gulf War I and actually seized 14 of 16 iraqi provinces, only to have the republican guard tank battalions that the US let out of the Kuwaiti trap drive back and slaughter a quarter million of them.
    3) Preventing Saddam Hussein from attacking the US by supplying terrorist groups with WMD's.
    4) Relieving the US of the financial burden of maintaining no-fly-zones without end, which the US dared not remove for fear that Saddam would go all Rwanda on the Shi'ites and Kurds the moment we tried it, and that the US would be blamed for the slaughter.
    5) Ending the need for the UN sanctions the burden of which Saddam had managed to place squarely on the backs those of his own people that he was trying to kill anyway, both so he could spend the money on 50 palaces, coddling his military, paying Palestinian terrorists to blow up Iseaelis, and pursuing WMD programs, and so he could gain propaganda advantage by blaming the deaths of the intentionally neglected Shi'ites and Kurds on the Un sanctions, even though, if he had spent the oil-for-food mioney for its intended purpose, food, water and medicine could've been supplied to all of the Irasqi people, with funds left over.

    ...my question to you is; how do you explain all the very odd oddities
    regarding the beheading video? especially the total lack of blood.

    I reviewed the video again. Nick Berg is definitely alive and moving. The sound track is badly matched; the 'Allahu Ackbars' and the screaming begin before Nick Berg is pushed over and the neck sawing begins. There is a lot of blood, greatly obscured by a dark floor, and jugular spurts would've been obscured by the cap in the foreground and the feet of one jihadi, as well as by the camera angle. Also, there is clearly blood dripping from the severed head when it is held up to the camers.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30326>