RE: virus: Warning Signals

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 02:28:23 MDT

    ...i'll make this brief as possible. my best 'guess' as to some things that
    have happened....

    1. 9-11 was known by the bush admin...all they probably knew was that some
    planes were going to be hijacked...and maybe knew or guessed they would be
    flown into something. they likely did NOT know how severe the damage would
    be.

    2. they knew this was being planned, and allowed it to happen so as to
    create the perfect alibi for attacking iraq...a quick and useless
    assault/food drop mission on pakistan...and then the REAL objective.

    3. the abu-graib prison fiasco was not an expected event...and very hurtful
    to our occupation and thus bush's interests.

    4. berg beheading orchestrated by CIA ops....probably falsified a record
    saying they let him out of their custody, in reality just kept him, killed
    him (humanely at least) and then made this b.s. video blaming the enemy so
    as to swell support not so much for our troops but our very presence there.

    5. this whole iraq situation exists primarily to create a large cash flow
    for bush's good ol' boy friends and his own long term family dynasty as well
    as those in the 'inner-circle'. parallel interest might be a born-again
    christian revival of the crusades. i personally dont like islam either but
    there are better ways of dealing with hornet nests than wading into them
    with your fists swinging. there ya go...that's what my best guess is.

    ...my question to you is; how do you explain all the very odd oddities
    regarding the beheading video? especially the total lack of blood.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".