Re:virus: Joe's complaint

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 19:00:10 MDT

    (Joe) Some examples of Irvken's subtle and scintillating commentary concerning me and my posts, from the most recent back, follow:

    On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 22:02, Joe Dees wrote:
    > 'Disturbing' data suggest plot for summer terror
    > By Jerry Seper
    > THE WASHINGTON TIMES
    > Published May 26, 2004
    > http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20040525-113030-4809r.htm

    blah, blah. more drivel. If it does happen will you shut the fuck up?

    On Wed, 2004-05-26 at 16:29, Joe Dees wrote:
    > The Belmont Club proceeds with their analysis using the data from several different press accounts of the selfsame event, chronologically arranged (as to the times at which the news services posted them). Surely the multiply verified facts from several different new services, cross-referenced for correlations, must be better than simply swallowing purported facts from one single source alone, ayy?

    depends what the sources are, if they're all Joe "propaganda" Dees
    approved sources, then they're probably not worth shit.

    Dead children now number in the hundreds, innocents the thousands, your bloody empire is being built on the bones of ordinary people, trying to live ordinary lives. Fuck off back home and just deal with your economic crisis like a civilised people, not invade countries half way round the world to steal their oil. You kill your own poor, you kill everybody elses poor, and you dehumanise and denigrate any one who opposes you. I'd feel sorry for you, but I'm too busy feeling sorry for the victims of the almighty fucking mess you're making of everything.

    so what are you saying with all these posts, that your army aren't a bunch of heavily-armed torturing rapist rag-head hating racist thugs? or just that they're misunderstood?

    faked my arse, there's plenty of middle aged irishmen can testify to this being standard oprating procedure in the Brit Army. Your mun still dribbling Joe, becaise you are. Fuckwit.

    (Joe again) what would you call this, Sebby? It sure as Hell ain't no accidental auto crash. It more closely resembles an intentional and continual demolition derby attempt via epithet and inanity. But of this point I am quite certain; it says a helluva lot more about its source than it does about its destination, and none of what it has to say is favorable.
    And if I weren't wearing that red dress of a differing opinion and walking down the dark alley of the CoV, I wouldn't get verbally assaulted by a crude and illiterate thug, ayy? Of course - blame the attackEE rather than the attackER. Just like "What did we do to deserve 9/11?" Bullus shittus.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30377>