virus: Joe's complaint

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 26 2004 - 18:24:58 MDT

    ...Joe, much as auto insurance companies raise rates for accident prone
    drivers...even IF they are NOT at fault...their logic is not unfounded.
    they presume that one way or another, even if the person is NOT at fault
    that something about their driving habits seems to be condusive to getting
    in accidents somehow, someway.

    ...in a similar vein, YOU seem to generate problems with your mail habits
    with other people. whether or not YOU are at fault...it just seems to keep
    happening and they never seem to get resolved...they just escalate.

    ...you should ask yourself "why is this?" perhaps, before once again
    declaring a wrongdoing and a subsequent Jihad of sorts. everyone else has
    figured out how to back off every once and a while, please consider this out
    of common sense for once, not out of right or wrong.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".