Re:virus: Joe's complaint

From: Dr Sebby (drsebby@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 00:46:54 MDT

    ....ok fine. i guess he was unneccessarily insulting and rude. and i'll
    give you credit for NOT returning such fire (i think? unless i missed
    something). and your comment of walking the dark halls of the CoV w/regard
    to your position DOES add up. and while i still think your pro-bush admin.
    position requires a LOT of desire to like/trust them, overall comments to
    your direction shouldnt require cursing you out or attacking your mum (an
    achilles heel which you allowed to be created).

    ....i sense that the capacity for others to indulge in this sort of behavior
    towards you, while not respectable or neccessary, has something to do with a
    flat out disbelief in your tendancy to tow an 'absolutest' line w/ regard to
    political issues. if i may clarify myself, here it is: when i watch
    political programs with dems. or rep. at hand, even if they arent tied to
    the party directly, they seem to support WHATEVER opinion bush does...or
    whatever platform his admin. does. to such an extreme point that bush
    could come out and say "women who have abortions should be caught, shot, and
    burned in public", and these "supporters" would actually try to support his
    statements in a roundabout way. they wouldnt agree with such an outrageous
    statement, but they would try to sort of 'explain' it in a way that either
    excuses bush or makes it sound like he meant something else....instead of
    saying, "ok, this guy is a complete psychopath and shouldnt represent the
    republican party". im sure youve seen this sort of support...whereby
    'bushies' will support each and everything he says. NO ONE AGREES WITH
    SOMEONE ELSE ON EVERYTHING!!!!! it's impossible.

    ...back to the point; people see YOU as something close to one of these
    pundits/supporters and it frustrates them. it seems to ME that you somehow
    ignore all the corporate b.s. bush sells out to and fucks us over for, and
    just throw all kinds of faith and support his way. it's remarkable for
    someone as intelligent as you are, and incredibly frustrating to many here.

    ...im not excusing them or desparraging them, just want to tell you whats
    going on in their heads if im not mistaken.

    DrSebby.
    "Courage...and shuffle the cards".