Re:virus: Joe's complaint

From: Hermitess (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 10:31:20 MDT

    Commenting here to avoid topic spamming.

    [quote from: Joe on 2004-05-26 at 17:55:16]
    Logic, facts and evidence belong to all honest perspectives equally and none of them exclusively. When inconvenient facts irritate people, it is a sure sign that their perspective is deficient or skewed.

    Search for 'the myth of a liberal media' on google. A "good link" (from the 202,000 returned by googling for the above (url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=ISO-8859-1&q=the+myth+of+a+liberal+press&btnG=Google+Searchour assertions can be found here Robert Parry, "Price of the 'Liberal Media' Myth", January 2003 (http://www.consortiumnews.com/2002/123102a.html).

    Is this an "inconvenient fact"? Will Dees - and Davis, who regurgitates the same assertion, succeed in swallowing it without irritation?

    Meanwhile, whenever I see Dees mount his high-chair and begin tossing smelly things about the CoV, I am reminded of Albert Einstein's comment, "The tyranny of the ignoramuses is insurmountable and assured for all time." I wouldn't have said anything at all, except that it seems that Dees is asking for somebody else to be censured(!?!), despite his objecting strenuously when it happens to him. In my opinion, Dees is becoming boring and repetitive, still obsessing about imagined insults to his senile, leaky mother, stridently complaining about the delusions he imagines are held by others (but never by himself), while gratuitously insulting others and objecting to them responding to his insults in kind. Please see for yourselves. Remember Hermit's comment when Dees attempted to insult him in "Re:Requiem Dees - In the pit",2003-03-02 (http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=56&action=display&threadid=27956&start=0

    [Hermit] [The drunken (assumed from the broken typing) Dees babbled] carlita, ou have slung the mud of bigotrous accusations at me since cybertime immemorial, long before my response in kind.  Then you whipped out a mother-slandering shovel in order to enable you to burrow even deeper in your beloved gutter.  You have abundantly proven ypourself to be nothing more than a malignant yet clueless buffoon, and what you remain clueless about is your own transparent buffoonery.  But in that delusion, you are one of few.

    [Hermit] Noting that you are again tossing out slur instead of substance, having already repeatedly proven utterly incapable of supporting your assertions, or of responding to their refutation and rejection when you have attempted to do so (e.g. [ Hermit, Re:Requiem Dees, Reply #21, 2003-02-28 ]) , you again fall back on drooling assinine assertion and attempted ad hominem. Substantiate your statements an you can, or be laughed out of court.... Oh, don't bother! The sound you hear is hysterical hilarity and supercilious laughter as your specious slurs strike the surrogate sewer you have so carefully constructed as an abatiss to protect your delusional self-image. Your regression is now substantially completed. After all, once all the toys have been disbursed from the cot, and faeces smeared upon everything within reach (most especially yourself), where is there to progress to but up, or the grave?

    [Hermit] Let us know when your dribbling mother shuffles off this mortal coil and you seek to reacquaint yourself with cognition and a modicum of respectability - or request your relatives to let us know when your body follows your brain into oblivion. Until then, the "Requiem Dees" thread will serve as an exclamatory punctuation for why you now have zero-credibility, and indeed, the reason why this response has been relegated to the pits.

    As far as I can see, Dees has not changed one whit. When this inconsiderate, inconsistent, ignoramus repeatedly dribbles bullshit and animus all over those in his vicinity (to the point that sensible people get out of the way), while continuously asserting that his brand of shit is factual, nutritious and wholesome, and that anyone disagreeing must be a deluded, "liberal" (as if this is an insult), racist, antisemite or even merely "deficient" or "skewed"; then the ignoramus can hardly claim to have an honest perspective. Neither can the ignoramus validly object to insult when he uses it as a matter of course*. Even if the ignoramus is so deluded that he cannot tell when he uses insults and lies.

    Hermitess

    PS Davis, you are only "entitled" to be "enraged" when you measure your own actions on the same scale as with others. Taking your example, we need to measure the millions of Iraqi civilians deliberately killed and injured by the US (and according to her Secretary of State, "worth the cost" - a cost which the US did not pay), the USs use of force and blackmail to make International Law and the UN ineffectual (to the great danger of everyone - including civilians in the US); and the recent approval by the US of action designed to forever confirm the unprotected stateless condition of the vast majority of the Palestinian people who have fled the devastating genocidal situation in the Palestine created by the Israelis with full American support and complicity. If these "inconvenient facts" don't "enrage" you, then you have no right whatsoever to be "enraged" when much smaller "inconveniences" beset you in consequence.

    PPS Davis, the CoV decided that comments on communications styles, quotations and responses made to assertions in our forums are not actionable.

    *To remind the ignoramus:

    In ("RE: Where Joe Dees finds his shit..." 2003-06-12 and 2003-06-13 (http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=28639) Joe McPees previously pissed :

    <snip>I am a Mensan (upper 2%) and an Illian (Intertel, just so's you'll know - upper 1%) with the highest GRE (that's Graduate Records Exam, also just so's you'll know) score in the history of my university, at which I won the Outstanding Student Award for Philosophy, in which I earned my magna cum laude BA.  My MA is in Humanities Interdisciplinary, with its four major tracks in philosophy, psychology, sociology and anthropology, and minor tracks in economics, political science and comparative religion.  My work has been published in the Journal of Semiotics, the International Journal of Diversity and Synergy, and has been featured on Witchvox.com as a power essay.  My poetry has been published in the Emerald Coast Review.  Some people don't like me because I have a nasty habit of intervening in the middle of their ideological knee-jerks with inconvenient facts.  You might try reading some of my essays, short stories and poems posted onlist before you make an even bigger fool of yourself by continuing to a
    ssert, in the face of massive posted evidence, that I lack intelligence or creativity.
    Who exactly the fuck are you and just exactly what the fuck have you done?  Nothing, I'll wager, except to earn the antipathy of your betters via gratuitous and attention-hungry flaming.
    <snip>
    You are the best argument for retroactive abortion that I have recently encountered.  It is amazing to me that millions of years of evolution could culminate in the likes of you.  One can only hope that the error will be corrected and you will fail to reproduce.  To be called nothing by the likes of you is a badge of honor, as one is known by the calibre of their detractors.  By your own admission, you are not wanted here, so why are YOU still sticking around flaming your betters?  The answer is, because your attention-whore epithet is a shining example of a psychological projection of your own sick, twisted and demented tendencies.  You may call my greeting fake (as if you could know, or as if you know much of anything), but you don't even receive those.  And there are many on this board who support me, and have done so in the past; you are just blissfully oblivious of the fact - and, apparently, many others.
    <snip>
    And in ("Requiem Dees - In the pit" (http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=56&action=display&threadid=27956&start=0 vomited:

    To Carlita Hermie:
    Denial is not a river in Egypt, you lying, dissembling egocentric, megalomanic, special-olympics-failing fuckwad.  And the dribble running down your lips is Saddam's warm sploodge.
    So lick it.
    Lick it good.

    Then roll over, stick your ass in the air, start Waggin' her, and complete your Saddamite services.

    ----
    This message was posted by Hermitess to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30377>