Re:virus: Joe's complaint

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 01:24:53 MDT

    Thank you. I acknowledge that we have had our difficulties and disagreements in the past, and this action bespeaks highly of your attempts, notwithstanding your (possible) personal feelings and past allegiances, to be as just and fair as humanly possible in your administration of this forum.

    I do wish to note that irvken could not resist taking a post-ban swipe at me in the Diversion 3 thread, as follows:

    On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 14:27, Joe Dees wrote:
    > Cowgirl, missionary, doggie-style, reverse cowgirl (in that order). Our supposed 'natural' position is doggie-style.

    yeah, as if, is that with your mother?

    Ok Ok, I'm going.

    (Joe) Just to let you know, if you didn't know already...

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30377>