virus: Re:Clarke claims responsibility

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Thu May 27 2004 - 14:19:25 MDT

    The fact that Clarke himself is partisanly anti-Bush, as his recently published book, Senate testimony, and 60 Minutes interview demonstrate. He answered the 'authority' question himself by saying, and I quote,

    But Clarke yesterday appeared to put an end to the mystery.

    "It didn't get any higher than me," he said. "On 9-11, 9-12 and 9-13, many things didn't get any higher than me. I decided it in consultation with the FBI."

    In an interview with The Hill yesterday, Clarke said, "I take responsibility for it. I don't think it was a mistake, and I'd do it again."

    The question about flying Bin Ladin's family out of the US, according to his previous Senate testimony, came, most likely, either from the State department or the White House chief of staff, and he has now stated that he approved the flight after consultation with the FBI concerning who would be included on the passenger list.
    Apparently, his partisanship does not extend to lying, although it previously extended to obfuscating the truth about his part in this matter.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30375>