virus: Re:'Disturbing' data suggest plot for summer terror

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 18:12:20 MDT

    Casey, I never said anything like this to you, and never will.

    On Fri, 2004-05-28 at 14:27, Joe Dees wrote:
    > Cowgirl, missionary, doggie-style, reverse cowgirl (in that order). Our supposed 'natural' position is doggie-style.

    yeah, as if, is that with your mother?

    BTW: Irvken posted this AFTER Lucifer silenced him for a week for previous slanders. That is a clear and intentional violation of the ban.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30374>