RE: virus: Chalabigate.

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Fri May 28 2004 - 19:17:51 MDT

    If it turns out that Chalabi was an Iranian stalking horse mole, enticing the US into Iraq at Iranian behest so we would topple the hated-by-them Saddam for them by supplying us with disinfo. about Iraqi WMD's, they might have outsmarted not only US intelligence, but also themselves, as I perceive the example of a free, democratic and prosperous Iraq on their western border to be a much greater threat to the continuation of the Iranian mullahcracy than Saddam ever was, as the internal opposition inspired by such an example will eventually lead to their demise...if their plan was to use Sadr to engineer a friendly Shi'ite mullahcracy on their western border, it has failed miserably.

    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30388>