RE: virus: Chalabigate.

From: Joe Dees (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 29 2004 - 07:37:21 MDT

    Joe Dees
    Sent: 29 May 2004 01:59 PM

    As to other opinion, I have not seen it supported by polls. I tend to trust
    the horses' mouths (the Iraqis themselves), and that is who was asked by the
    BBC (and yes, they were quite surprised, and dare I say it, disappointed,
    but to their credit, they reported the poll esults anyway).

    ----
    [Blunderov] Here it is. Best Regards
    http://auto_sol.tao.ca/node/view/425
    <q>
    Poll finds most Iraqis want U.S., U.K. out soon
    (Joe) That's strange, considering this one:
    Could an outside Muslim poll perhaps be even more self-servingly skewed than one would expect of the BBC?  Or do you think it has to more do with Berg, Fallujah, Najaf and Abu Ghraib (it WAS taken a couple of weeks later than the BBC poll), or perhaps where and who the people were who were asked?
    ----
    This message was posted by Joe Dees to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30388>