Re:virus: War & Peace / Rethinking Iraq

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 13:48:02 MDT

    I am really seriously amazed at how old a person can get,
    yet remain a totally ignorant and childish idiot, incapable
    of any kind of compassion or empathy for other people.

    It seems to be true that all US military service men are
    at the average mental age of 15 and get permanently stuck
    to it. I can't believe you would still enjoy this kind of
    pranking at the age of 48.

    What mental levels will we be able to achieve with these
    kind of people in this group...