RE: virus: War & Peace / Rethinking Iraq

From: Jei (jei@cc.hut.fi)
Date: Thu May 06 2004 - 14:03:17 MDT

    On Thu, 6 May 2004, Jonathan Davis wrote:

    > Fine, rabid anti-Israelite then :-)

    Yes! :-)

    Nice to see that someone respects my authority here! XD hehehe.

    > What are your thoughts on the human rights to live in peace and to
    > defend oneself as applied to Israelis?

    I think the Israelis should wall themselves out (I think the wall is a
    good idea, although somewhat Berlin-wallish & apartheidish) then leave
    the Palestinians to themselves. Give them as much of the land as is needed
    to make them relatively quiet and pay off the rest to move elsewhere.

    And stop making missile strikes and bulldozing their houses and whatnot.

    Try making friends there for a change. Make some good will gestures
    and build them a hospital and schools to at least replace those they
    bulldozed.

    Shooting back doesn't seem to be working, so they should try
    turning the other cheek, even though it reeks of christianity.

    Don't think they will, though. Pretty much Israel seems to be
    hammering at palestinians all they can in the shadow of this
    latest torture scandal taking all the world's attention.