RE: virus: The Rumsfeld wriggle.

From: Blunderov (squooker@mweb.co.za)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 14:04:49 MDT

    [Blunderov] Sorry to belabor the point but subsequent to my previous post I
    came across this interesting snippet which I think tends to back up the
    point.
    Best Regards

    http://www.poe-news.com/stories.php?poeurlid=34891
    <q>
    The abuse scandal at Abu Ghraib prison includes more photographs and videos
    that are potentially worse than the photos shown around the world of smiling
    American soldiers next to naked Iraqi prisoners in humiliating positions,
    U.S. officials said on Friday.

    Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, at a Senate Armed Services Committee
    hearing, said there were many more photos and videotapes that had not been
    published showing cruel and sadistic acts by U.S. personnel.

    "I've said today that there are a lot more photographs and videos that
    exist. If these are released to the public, obviously it's going to make
    matters worse. That's just a fact," Rumsfeld said.

    "I mean I looked at them last night and they're hard to believe," he said.
    "And if they're sent to some news organization and taken out of the criminal
    prosecution channels that they're in, that's where we'll be. And it's not a
    pretty picture."
    </q>