RE: virus: The Rumsfeld wriggle.

From: Mermaid (hidden@lucifer.com)
Date: Sat May 08 2004 - 05:04:40 MDT

    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/04/29/60II/main614799.shtml

    Why in God's name would you choose to air such a story at this time? This is something our country didn't need to know now. Everyone in this country is hanging on for dear life to support the troops, and you have taken all our faith in goodness away. How many more reports can we watch like this before support fades?

    We are losing our fight with other countries to support us, and now you have just sealed it. ... We've just lost the goal of helping anyone over there because of this show, and God help us. You are no better then those who did these horrible acts. Your reports are bringing down this country.
    --Betsy Berra

    I rest my case.

    ----
    This message was posted by Mermaid to the Virus 2004 board on Church of Virus BBS.
    <http://virus.lucifer.com/bbs/index.php?board=61;action=display;threadid=30271>