RE: virus: Transhuman (Body work)

From: Jonathan Davis (jonathan.davis@lineone.net)
Date: Sun May 09 2004 - 14:53:09 MDT

    Whilst I agree with you on most points Sebby , I have to agree somewhat with
    Rhino on the matter of is she more attractive now.

    Whilst she looks better in a certain sense now, her original looks were not
    that bad and her face had more character, something I like in female faces.

    Perhaps it is just me, but I prefer natural, even worn faces to these botox
    stiffened but more symmetrical artificial faces. She had an interesting
    Swedish looking face with soft eyes, now she looks - despite stating her
    intention to not look like this - "done".

    Regards

    Limbic