RE: virus: Loser fraud...

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 03:47:59 MST

You interpret that text wrong again:

The original method for calculating this is found in the book. It is not
ASSERTING Base 50: it's rather saying that some calculation are done within
this method by using as reference some other numbers than 100 or 10.

You obviously haven't given the text more than a simple perusal (you're
doing like Hermit does). The text says "we use as our base 50' etc.. . Not
using BASE 50.

It's still base 10, but for part of the calculation, it is easier to use 50
and subtract from there rather than another number.

Yet another example of misrepresentation and distortion to fuel one's own
arguments.

Try to work out the example and see what gives, and you will see that
there's nothing about BASE 50 as opposed to BASE 10 in there.

Yash.