RE: GIGO RE: virus: Weird claims about PI - the sloka

From: Kalkor (kalkor@kalkor.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:34:40 MST

The impression I got was that Yash was proposing the construction of a
language wherein everything has multiple meanings, and great depth of
information can be stored. He used the vedic PI BS as an example.

Yash, you might have better luck using analogy next time, as certain people
in here seem to have latched onto the validity of your example (or lack
thereof) and missed the concept for which the example was given in the first
place...

Maybe parable?

I maintain that any language we were to create that fit these criteria would
just confuse the hell out of me, and I want no part of it, I tell you!!!!
;-}

Kalkor