virus: Pi me!

From: Mermaid . (britannica@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jan 07 2002 - 13:49:04 MST

[Kalkor]What the hell is the point of this post? *sigh*

[Mermaid]"Currently the value of pi is known to 6.4 billion places."

Someone apparently thought it was important...why? who knows?!!! LOL...I
would attribute it to curiosity and the enigma of infinity.

http://www.go2net.com/useless/useless/pi.html < uselessness of pi website.

http://www.astro.univie.ac.at/~wasi/PI/pi_senseless.html < senselessness of
Pi website.

http://eveander.com/trivia/ < Pi trivia game

http://pw1.netcom.com/%7ehjsmith/Pi.html < computing Pi

http://www.acc.umu.se/%7eolletg/pi/tribute.html < interesting memorisation
techniques

http://www.lupi.ch/PiSites/Pi-Rekord.html < latest<1999, it says>
approximation of Pi

More I havent browsed yet...I wonder if there are patterns or
repetitions...it would definitely be interesting to study...